04 June 2008

Untraceable


Each and every time I had gone into my neighborhood, friendly Blockbuster, this movie had been all rented out. I was leery, since there were only six spaces reserved for it on the shelf and I have not had very much luck with movies with only a few copies in the past. I will never forget the Lost In Translation incident. So, I took a chance with Untraceable and let me tell you it was completely worth the pain and agony I caused myself.

This movie has a great concept, and the acting keeps you believing in the storyline. The deaths are gruesome and can be related to the Saw movies but under a completely different genre rating. I believe Diane Lane is one of Hollywood’s hidden, always good performance actresses. She brings to the “silver-screen” a tension, and anticipation build that makes the story and overall story very exciting. Even the co-stars took charge of what they wanted the movie to be and that is exactly what I wanted the movie to be. This movie was definitely worth the rental fee I shelled out.

I want to review more than just the movies in the theater since, if your like us, don’t always have the unbelievable amount of money it takes to actually go to the theaters, and you just want to “veg out”, cuddle on the couch and microwave popcorn (butter lovers, yeah baby!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say, it was a very intense movie. Movies that are plausible in real life freak me out. It was definately a good movie. Uncle Mike liked it and will recommend it to every guy at his shop. I will say that it was better than the last two moves I shelled out big bucks for at the movie theater. One can only hope that the rest of the summer releases aren't all hype.
Aunt Teddi

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online