11 May 2008

Ironman

This is the bad-boy that started it all! Jam packed with action and, to my surprise, humor! I will give one surprise away @ the end. Stay till the credits are over and there is a tasty treat for all you comic lovers. Robert Downey Jr. does a fantastic job as Tony Stark and I didn't even recognize Jeff Bridges til' he started talking, you know what I mean, he's just got a voice!? IRONMAN is a continuation of Hollywood's stint to venture into the last greatest untapped source of GREAT material.... comic books.

This is a must see by anyone who can see, no offense to the visually impaired that aren't reading my blog anyway. I never was a reader of Ironman, I stuck to Punisher and Spawn. However, this movie is causing me to rethink my taste in comic books.

Pretty much the AWESOMEST movie I've seen this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

k.c. - We have GOT to get you started on Chick Flicks. I want to see you do a review on my favorite NEW movie, "No Reservations," with my future husband: Aaron Eckhart!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online